Hi from Malaysia

Here you can talk with us in English

Postprzez Drucik czwartek, 24 sierpnia 2006, 09:14

jari97 napisał(a):
Anyways how much is the Goo selling in Poland especially the 1.4 petrol version. I thought Poland is already an EU member & is using Euros? I guess your currency is slightly stronger than Malaysian Ringgit as the current exchange rate 3.6 ringgit = USD 1.

Nope, in Poland we still don't use Euro.
Our currency is PLN (Polski złoty :)) , 1 USD = 3,04 PLN.
Currently there is no new Goo with 1.4 petrol engine, it was replaced with 1.2 16V 75KM.
Basic price for 1.2 16V is 47750 PLN (which is about 15 000 USD)

jari97 napisał(a):what's the price of petrol in Poland? Over here it is about USD 0.55 per liter. But Malaysia is an oil producing country thus our fuel is relatively cheap compare to others.

Fuel in out country costs about USD 1.44 per liter.

Greetings
Aro/Drucik/Inne, Było Kangoo 1.4/2000 Pampa, klapa
Drucik
Kangoogaduła
Kangoogaduła

Postprzez jari97 czwartek, 24 sierpnia 2006, 09:37

Drucik napisał(a):Nope, in Poland we still don't use Euro.
Our currency is PLN (Polski z³oty :)) , 1 USD = 3,04 PLN.
Currently there is no new Goo with 1.4 petrol engine, it was replaced with 1.2 16V 75KM.
Basic price for 1.2 16V is 47750 PLN (which is about 15 000 USD)

What are latest Goo models that is selling Poland and what is the most popular. Also what sort of warranty given. Do you guys send to Service centers or you DIY (do it yourself) your own maintaince & repair?

Drucik napisał(a):Fuel in out country costs about USD 1.44 per liter.

Wow!! 8O that is almost 3 times the price of petrol here. Stuffs must be expensive over there!

cheers
jari97
Kangoorzątko
Kangoorzątko

Postprzez Masaccio czwartek, 24 sierpnia 2006, 15:11

Goo in Poland 2006
petrol engine
1.2 60HP LPG
1.2 16V 75HP
1.6 16V 95HP

diesel engine (most popular in Poland)
1.5 dci 70HP
1.5 dci 85HP

My kangoo 2004 delivery van
http://www.kangoo.schron.pl/modules.php ... g=Masaccio
Masaccio
Kangoomaniak
Kangoomaniak

Postprzez Masaccio czwartek, 24 sierpnia 2006, 15:22

jari97 napisał(a):Wow!! 8O that is almost 3 times the price of petrol here. Stuffs must be expensive over there!

We were accustomed ;)
Masaccio
Kangoomaniak
Kangoomaniak

Postprzez lam3r czwartek, 24 sierpnia 2006, 20:12

I am thanking for pleasing words about my Homeland - it is nice that you took the trouble to consider about our history - terima kasih!. I am promising, to learn the basics about Malaysia. I can in books from things which are missing tell you that Poles can fight for the freedom but live at large it no longer:-D Such an our affliction.
Changing subject. Poland is the EU with the part, but no in the monetary union. They don't want us there - at the moment.

Repairing Goo... to do better oneself or at familiar mechanics. Services are terribly expensive, and to it incompetent. Of course when a guarantee lasts, everything is doing the authorized service. It concerns services of all brands - not only Renault. And how he is at you? You are content from service centres of their cars. Perhaps I will go one's to Malaysia and will your service remove all creaking elements for me in the cabin? They are telling in the Polish service "Goo has this way". They told something like that me even when the engine pulled!:-D

And still something about the trip to Malaysia. I tested prices. A person is reconciling, 14 days are a cost ~6 000 PLN = with 1660 USD. I am earning monthly 1/3 from it. Of course it is a cost for one person and he doesn't have even airport taxes in the price. Tell me how many computer sciences he is earning in Malaysia, but in the small company rather than in the large corporation. And write perhaps for us what are you doing with? I`m working at the computer service centre.

terima kasih = dziękuję atau dziękuję bardzo
jumpa lagi = do zobaczenia
selamat jalan = do widzenia
Bye
--
lam3r - iphone 12 mini user last used Kangoo Privilege 1.5 DCi 105KM av ~6,6 L/100km -> now using Hyundai Kona Premium 1.6 177KM 7DCT 4WD av ~9,8 L/100km
"This is the French-est car on sale. It should come with chickens and garlic bulbs as standard equipment."
nie tankuję na PutOil
http://www.vigowroclaw.pl
lam3r
Kangoomaniak
Kangoomaniak

Postprzez _ONE_ czwartek, 24 sierpnia 2006, 21:03

Hi Jari97 :D

Something about repairing for DIY people :)
If you haven't got original service manual for Goos 1.2, 1.4, 1.9 I can send you my set - early Dialogys edition from July 1997 by Renault, english version in PDF files (size 8.5MB). I can upload those files to your ftp
Obrazek
_ONE_
Kangoomaniak
Kangoomaniak

Postprzez jari97 czwartek, 24 sierpnia 2006, 21:19

jak sie masz everybody :D

Firstly dziêkujê bardzo for the information Masaccio.

lam3r, we have the same problem here with the Service Centers especially cars from Europe, even though the Goo is assembled here but they still charge very high for servicing and parts. Also the fact that the Goo is relatively a new model in Malaysia, the service people is still getting to know the car, so many owners are frusterated when their cars becomes an "experiment" of trial & error to solve problems.

Usual salary for computer person with a university degree would earn about less than USD1000 a month here on average. But then again I think our standard of living is not as high as in Poland. Food stuff and petrol is cheap here but house rental and prices are rising rapidly.

You will probably be suprise if i tell you what my job is!!
I am a full time house husband, i stay at home taking care of my 3 kids, 2 boys & 1 girl aged 6,4 and 7 months old. I have been doing this for the last 5 years. Actually i do work from home, I am trained as a Film & TV producer, I studied in London at the National TV & Film School & work for 2 years at BBC before I went back to Malaysia. Now i mainly write TV documentary scripts and children's TV shows. I'm also very involved in voluntary work for an Islamic Charity organisation and usually travel to crisis areas to film & help people, infact i will be going to Lebanon next week. I was in Acheh a week after the Tsunami struck there and few other countries like Kashmir, Turkey, Iran after the earthquakes. I feel that the reason God created us is to help others in need and also to get to know each other.

My hobbies, as you might have guessed are watching Films (but i don't like the Hollywood types) Travel and reading. I have yet to travel to Eastern Europe, the only Eastern European country i've been to is Russia, but i've travelled to most Western European countries but i find most Western Europeans are too materialistic. The most interesting country that i've been too in terms of the people and nature, i must say is South Africa. Especially in Cape Town. After you visit Malaysia, i recommend you to visit Cape Town next.

That's it for now dziêkujê bardzo & do zobaczenia
jari97
Kangoorzątko
Kangoorzątko

Poprzednia strona

Powrót do We write in English