Hi from Malaysia

Here you can talk with us in English

Postprzez lam3r wtorek, 22 sierpnia 2006, 21:29

KiK napisał(a):I don't think so. ;) We live in Polish and our language it polish :)

Let us be consistent. It is a part of the forum which we are writing in the English on. The country of origin doesn't have meaning - since we are inviting to writing in a foreign language here, let us obey it: -P From my page, it is an end of discussion in this subject - I gave my opinion, you will do how you want: -)
Bye
--
lam3r - iphone 12 mini user last used Kangoo Privilege 1.5 DCi 105KM av ~6,6 L/100km -> now using Hyundai Kona Premium 1.6 177KM 7DCT 4WD av ~9,8 L/100km
"This is the French-est car on sale. It should come with chickens and garlic bulbs as standard equipment."
nie tankuję na PutOil
http://www.vigowroclaw.pl
lam3r
Kangoomaniak
Kangoomaniak

Postprzez KiK wtorek, 22 sierpnia 2006, 21:58

lam3r napisał(a):
KiK napisał(a):I don't think so. ;) We live in Polish and our language it polish :)

Let us be consistent. It is a part of the forum which we are writing in the English on. The country of origin doesn't have meaning - since we are inviting to writing in a foreign language here, let us obey it: -P From my page, it is an end of discussion in this subject - I gave my opinion, you will do how you want: -)

Amen ;)

Kuba

PS: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
www.pomozlence.pl/aukcja.html
Czarny XX Super Blackbird '01
Granatowy C8 2,2 '03
Czerwony Kangoorek 1,4 `99 ... już ex
KiK
Łubu dubu, łubu dubu, niech nam żyje Prezes i jego Pomocnik naszego klubu, NIEEECH ŻYYYJEEE NAM!
Łubu dubu, łubu dubu, niech nam żyje Prezes i jego Pomocnik naszego klubu, NIEEECH ŻYYYJEEE NAM!

Postprzez joanna wtorek, 22 sierpnia 2006, 22:41

ej, panowie, bo wystraszymy kolegę ;-P
and yes. i fully agree with lam3r, this topic it's a place where we should use english, especially when there is some nice guest :D what doesn't happen too often, to be frank...

so jari if you have any questions - you can depend on us :D
of course, when you'll buy some nice Goo, you're invited to visit our beautiful country to show us your beast ;)
no niestety aktualnie w rodzinie kangurów brak (a szkoda, szkoda...)
Masaccio, pogłaszcz ją od czasu do czasu ode mnie ;)
joanna
Kangoogaduła
Kangoogaduła

Postprzez jari97 środa, 23 sierpnia 2006, 04:56

Hi guys

Thank you for a such overwhelming welcome ... i feel that i'm home already

lam3r please do visit Malaysia if you have the chance, it's a beutiful place, maybe a little bit hot for you :D. The Famille Goo will cost about 12 thousand English pounds (not sure how many Euros). And thanks for asking other forummers to write in English, but maybe you guys can teach me Polish and i teach you Malay (my native language). But don't worry i wont feel uncomfortable if you guys use Polish :) I'll just write in Malay ..ha ha ha .. :D :wink:

cheers
jari97
Kangoorzątko
Kangoorzątko

Postprzez KiK środa, 23 sierpnia 2006, 06:44

jari97 napisał(a):And thanks for asking other forummers to write in English, but maybe you guys can teach me Polish and i teach you Malay (my native language). But don't worry i wont feel uncomfortable if you guys use Polish :) I'll just write in Malay ..ha ha ha .. :D :wink:

... and this is good idea :D

OK :!: Let's begin :) The first word's is in english, next is in polish.

At the beginning something easy ;)

car = auto or samochód [hard word ;) ]
or = lub

Kuba
www.pomozlence.pl/aukcja.html
Czarny XX Super Blackbird '01
Granatowy C8 2,2 '03
Czerwony Kangoorek 1,4 `99 ... już ex
KiK

Postprzez jari97 środa, 23 sierpnia 2006, 07:17

KiK napisał(a):
... and this is good idea :D

OK :!: Let's begin :) The first word's is in english, next is in polish.

At the beginning something easy ;)

car = auto or samochód [hard word ;) ]
or = lub

Kuba

now in Malay

car = kereta
or = atau

simple phrases

How are you? = Apa khabar?
My name is .... = Nama saya .....
I like .... = Saya suka .....

How do you pronounce samochod is it like "some more chood or chud or chad"
jari97
Kangoorzątko
Kangoorzątko

Postprzez Masaccio środa, 23 sierpnia 2006, 17:29

Hi jari97, nama saya Tomek (Masaccio). Saya suka kangoos :)
Masaccio
Kangoomaniak
Kangoomaniak

Postprzez joanna środa, 23 sierpnia 2006, 19:39

jari napisał(a):How do you pronounce samochod is it like "some more chood or chud or chad"

definitely "chood"

Malay is cool 8)
no niestety aktualnie w rodzinie kangurów brak (a szkoda, szkoda...)
Masaccio, pogłaszcz ją od czasu do czasu ode mnie ;)
joanna
Kangoogaduła
Kangoogaduła

Postprzez lam3r środa, 23 sierpnia 2006, 19:46

Apa khabar Jari97!? (in Polish "jak się masz Jari97?")
I am guessing that Malaysia is beautiful - can at one time; -). 12 000 pounds it is a 69 000 zloty - a Polish zloty is currency in Poland. Pronouncing the word as regards "samochód", try this way "Sam mo chood" Sam as the uncle Sam:-)
Bye
--
lam3r - iphone 12 mini user last used Kangoo Privilege 1.5 DCi 105KM av ~6,6 L/100km -> now using Hyundai Kona Premium 1.6 177KM 7DCT 4WD av ~9,8 L/100km
"This is the French-est car on sale. It should come with chickens and garlic bulbs as standard equipment."
nie tankuję na PutOil
http://www.vigowroclaw.pl
lam3r
Kangoomaniak
Kangoomaniak

Postprzez jari97 czwartek, 24 sierpnia 2006, 05:00

jak sie masz everybody :D

Yes Malaysia is beautiful... not only you can get good shopping especially electrical & computer stuff here but also you can get alot of natural scenery like sandy beaches, tropical rain forrest (our rain forest is the oldest in the world, older than the Amazons), mountains & alot more.

I don't know much about Poland but from what i have read, I have great admiration for the Polish people especially during the last 100 years. Even though you were beaten by the Germans 1939 but the way you fought the Nazis during the Warsaw Uprising more than enough to prove that you are people full of courage and determination against all odds eventhough the Russians could help but they did not.

And more recent event with the workers uprising at Gdansk, again won many admiration of the world, of how from a small band of men & women stand up against an oppresive regime. Would later topple the government and set the stage for the collapse of communism. Hat's of for the Polish people

Anyways how much is the Goo selling in Poland especially the 1.4 petrol version. I thought Poland is already an EU member & is using Euros? I guess your currency is slightly stronger than Malaysian Ringgit as the current exchange rate 3.6 ringgit = USD 1.

what's the price of petrol in Poland? Over here it is about USD 0.55 per liter. But Malaysia is an oil producing country thus our fuel is relatively cheap compare to others.

thanks (terima kasih)
jumpa lagi (see you again)
selamat jalan (goodbye)
jari97
Kangoorzątko
Kangoorzątko

Poprzednia stronaNastępna strona

Powrót do We write in English