Hi from Malaysia

Here you can talk with us in English

Hi from Malaysia

Postprzez jari97 wtorek, 22 sierpnia 2006, 15:19

Hi Polish Goosters

I'm jari from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. It's nice to be here finally after grooping around trying to understand the buttons.

I don't own a Goo yet but will as soon as Renault introduce the 15dci here. All the Goos in Malaysia are 1.4 efi petrol.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you guys to our club website at http://www.kangooclubmalaysia.com/community/index.php . We are still new but most of us are enthusiastic of the Goo.

I've never been to Poland before but have been to most western European countries and to Moscow 2 years ago during early spring... even then it was very cold for me :D (we in Malaysia & Singapore have the constant tempreture of 30+ celcius all year round).

Hope to see you guys at our Forum site.

Till then cheers
jari97
Kangoorzątko
Kangoorzątko

Postprzez joanna wtorek, 22 sierpnia 2006, 19:03

hello!
such a nice suprise to meet you here :D as you already know Goos are the best and every member of our KKP (Klub Kangoo Polska) loves his best-car-in-the-whole-world :D
if you'll have any questions or problems- ask! we'll do our best to help you to enjoy being a Goo ovner :D
did you already decided what color and model you want? what for you're going to use your car? any special needs? and why Goo (besides it's the-best-car-in-the-whole-world of course ;) )?
greetings
joanna
no niestety aktualnie w rodzinie kangurów brak (a szkoda, szkoda...)
Masaccio, pogłaszcz ją od czasu do czasu ode mnie ;)
joanna
Kangoogaduła
Kangoogaduła

Postprzez jari97 wtorek, 22 sierpnia 2006, 20:22

joanna napisał(a):hello!
such a nice suprise to meet you here :D as you already know Goos are the best and every member of our KKP (Klub Kangoo Polska) loves his best-car-in-the-whole-world :D
if you'll have any questions or problems- ask! we'll do our best to help you to enjoy being a Goo ovner :D
did you already decided what color and model you want? what for you're going to use your car? any special needs? and why Goo (besides it's the-best-car-in-the-whole-world of course ;) )?
greetings
joanna

Hi Joanna

Thanks for your welcome.

Well i've always like cars that are unique in design especially french and italian makes. I'm torn in between buying the Goo or the Fiat Multipla. The Goo has been growing in popularity here in Malaysia infact the Goo has been locally assemble in Malaysia since 2004 but unfortunately in order to keep the cost down Renault only supplies the 1.4 petrol engines, which i find a bit under powered. There is talk about introducing the 1.5 dci engines later this year, in which i'm eagerly waiting for.

There are some mechanical issue with the Goo here as some parts used are not suitable for our HOT climate. Many owners are having problems with engine mountings and automatic transmissions, this factor has made potential buyers like me to adapt a wait & see attitude. Hopefully Renault would address this issue before it get serious & owners lose confidance in the Goo.

I like the Goo because of the versatility it offers with it's massive space and safety features that are only available in cars of higher price.

Here r some pictures of the Kangoo model that Renault have just introduced here in Malaysia, it is called Famille it comes with a 2nd air cond blower & DVD palyer with LCD screen

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

cheers
jari97
Kangoorzątko
Kangoorzątko

Postprzez joanna wtorek, 22 sierpnia 2006, 20:47

in my opinion Kangoo is incomparably nicer than Multipla. it has it's peculiar character that makes it unique :D this bright Famille one looks quite good, esespecially for those on the backseats ;)

btw:
chłopaki,
a u nas takie są? o i zobaczcie, czarny z tyłu stoi, słyszałam że u nas deficyt zwierzaków w tym kolorze...
joanna
Kangoogaduła
Kangoogaduła

Postprzez kavka wtorek, 22 sierpnia 2006, 20:55

Wow This is great 8O :wink:

Kurde ja chce takiego :cry: :wink:
Obrazek
kavka
Kangoomaniak
Kangoomaniak

Postprzez lam3r wtorek, 22 sierpnia 2006, 20:59

jari97 napisał(a):[...]

Hi we are meeting You in third world:-D
Malaysia is in this part of the world which I would like to visit one day:-) do I have one question, you can tell us what price of this model is? I`m envying you this air blowing of the air-conditioning above the head.

I`m greeting You.
Bye
--
lam3r - iphone 12 mini user last used Kangoo Privilege 1.5 DCi 105KM av ~6,6 L/100km -> now using Hyundai Kona Premium 1.6 177KM 7DCT 4WD av ~9,8 L/100km
"This is the French-est car on sale. It should come with chickens and garlic bulbs as standard equipment."
nie tankuję na PutOil
http://www.vigowroclaw.pl
lam3r
Kangoomaniak
Kangoomaniak

Postprzez lam3r wtorek, 22 sierpnia 2006, 21:05

I have the request to Polish users they should limit themselves to writing in English. Yari97 can feel uncomfortably; -)
Bye
--
lam3r - iphone 12 mini user last used Kangoo Privilege 1.5 DCi 105KM av ~6,6 L/100km -> now using Hyundai Kona Premium 1.6 177KM 7DCT 4WD av ~9,8 L/100km
"This is the French-est car on sale. It should come with chickens and garlic bulbs as standard equipment."
nie tankuję na PutOil
lam3r
Kangoomaniak
Kangoomaniak

Postprzez joanna wtorek, 22 sierpnia 2006, 21:08

lam3r napisał(a):Malaysia is in this part of the world which I would like to visit one day:-)

maybe one day they'll invite us [we depend on you, Jari] on their rally and we'll go there whole group :D and we'll bring one of those beatiful Goos with fancy air-condition as a souvenir, hi hi. one for each of us, of course :lol:

kavka no to masz pecha :-P
joanna
Kangoogaduła
Kangoogaduła

Postprzez lam3r wtorek, 22 sierpnia 2006, 21:17

joanna napisał(a):maybe one day they'll invite us [we depend on you, Jari] on their rally and we'll go there whole group :D and we'll bring one of those beatiful Goos with fancy air-condition as a souvenir, hi hi. one for each of us, of course :lol:

Remember that a return visit must more late come... I don't know as if it was with treating to appropriate keepsakes :-D
Bye
--
nie tankuję na PutOil
lam3r
Kangoomaniak
Kangoomaniak

Postprzez KiK wtorek, 22 sierpnia 2006, 21:21

lam3r napisał(a):I have the request to Polish users they should limit themselves to writing in English. Yari97 can feel uncomfortably; -)

I don't think so. ;) We live in Polish and our language it polish :)

jari97, Welcome to KKP 8)

regards
Kuba & my kangoo team :D
www.pomozlence.pl/aukcja.html
Czarny XX Super Blackbird '01
Granatowy C8 2,2 '03
Czerwony Kangoorek 1,4 `99 ... już ex
KiK
Łubu dubu, łubu dubu, niech nam żyje Prezes i jego Pomocnik naszego klubu, NIEEECH ŻYYYJEEE NAM!
Łubu dubu, łubu dubu, niech nam żyje Prezes i jego Pomocnik naszego klubu, NIEEECH ŻYYYJEEE NAM!

Następna strona

Powrót do We write in English